SMEs AND STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS: THE CASE OF NORTH-WESTERN REGION OF ROMANIA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tulus Tambunan, 2009. "Export-oriented small and medium industry clusters in Indonesia," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 25-58, March.
- Agus Gunawan & Mohamed Wahdan & H. Jaap Van Den Herik, 2010. "Increasing the managerial capabilities in Indonesian garment manufacturing," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 346-367.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic planning process; SMEs; North Western Region;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2012_1_4_gica. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbubbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.