Diversity and the Bulgarian Labor Emigration Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Kalchev & Vesselin Mintchev & S. Blajeva & Rossitsa Rangelova & Venelin Boshnakov & Katya Vladimirova, 2006. "Gender Dimension Of The Bulgaria'S New Migration: Policy Implications," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 43-66.
- Yordan Kalchev, & Valentin Goev & Vesselin Mintchev & Venelin Boshnakov, 2004. "External Migration from Bulgaria at the Beginning of the XXI Century: Estimates of Potential Emigrants’ Attitudes and Profile," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 137-161.
- Vesselin Mintchev & Venelin Boshnakov, 2007. "Empirical Assessment on the Adjustments of Bulgarian Return Migrants," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 13-32.
- Vesselin Mintchev & Venelin Boshnakov, 2006. "Economics of Bulgarian Emigration - Empirical Assessment," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 23-47.
- Eugenia Markova & Barry Reilly, 2007. "Bulgarian Migrant Remittances and Legal Status: Some Micro-Level Evidence from Madrid," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 5(1), pages 55-69.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2010:i:4:p:65-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.