Impact of Supply Chain Drivers on Retail Supply Chain Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gebresenbet, Girma & Nordmark, Ingrid & Bosona, Techane & Ljungberg, David, 2011. "Potential for optimised food deliveries in and around Uppsala city, Sweden," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1456-1464.
- Kari Tanskanen, 2009. "Vendor-managed-inventory (VMI) in construction," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 58(1), pages 29-40, February.
- Chen, Jing & Zhang, Hui & Sun, Ying, 2012. "Implementing coordination contracts in a manufacturer Stackelberg dual-channel supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 571-583.
- Heekyung An, 2008. "The Construction of Green Supply Chain Management System," International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM), IGI Global, vol. 1(3), pages 70-79, July.
- Dimitrios P. Koumanakos, 2008. "The effect of inventory management on firm performance," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 57(5), pages 355-369, June.
- Neil M. Coe & Yong-Sook Lee, 2013. "'We've learnt how to be local': the deepening territorial embeddedness of Samsung--Tesco in South Korea," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 327-356, March.
- Khaled Elsayed, 2015. "Exploring the relationship between efficiency of inventory management and firm performance: an empirical research," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(1), pages 73-86.
- Danese, Pamela & Romano, Pietro & Formentini, Marco, 2013. "The impact of supply chain integration on responsiveness: The moderating effect of using an international supplier network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 125-140.
- Miguel, Priscila Laczynski De Souza & Brito, Luiz Artur Ledur, 2011. "Supply Chain Management measurement and its influence on Operational Performance," Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management (JOSCM), Fundação Getulio Vargas, Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (FGV EAESP), vol. 4(2), December.
- Arshinder & Kanda, Arun & Deshmukh, S.G., 2008. "Supply chain coordination: Perspectives, empirical studies and research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 316-335, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rakesh Kumar Malviya & Ravi Kant & Ashim Dutta Gupta, 2018. "Evaluation and Selection of Sustainable Strategy for Green Supply Chain Management Implementation," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 475-502, May.
- Acar, Yavuz & Atadeniz, Sukran Nilvana, 2015. "Comparison of integrated and local planning approaches for the supply network of a globally-dispersed enterprise," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 204-219.
- Eksoz, Can & Mansouri, S. Afshin & Bourlakis, Michael & Önkal, Dilek, 2019. "Judgmental adjustments through supply integration for strategic partnerships in food chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 20-33.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2020. "Optimal bargaining timing of a wholesale price for a manufacturer with a retailer in a dual-channel supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 287(1), pages 225-236.
- Ciwei Dong & Liu Yang & Chi To Ng, 2020. "Quantity Leadership for a Dual-Channel Supply Chain with Retail Service," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 37(02), pages 1-32, March.
- Yuyan Wang & Zhaoqing Yu & Liang Shen & Runjie Fan & Rongyun Tang, 2021. "Decisions and Coordination in E-Commerce Supply Chain under Logistics Outsourcing and Altruistic Preferences," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(3), pages 1-23, January.
- Zhisong Chen & Shong-Iee Ivan Su, 2021. "Consignment supply chain cooperation for complementary products under online to offline business mode," Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 136-182, March.
- Peng Zhang & Sisi Ju & Hongfu Huang, 2022. "Can a Restaurant Benefit from Joining an Online Take-Out Platform?," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-17, April.
- Stephen Leider & William S. Lovejoy, 2016. "Bargaining in Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(10), pages 3039-3058, October.
- Chengli Liu & C. K. M. Lee & K. H. Leung, 2019. "Pricing Strategy in Dual-Channel Supply Chains with Loss-Averse Consumers," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 36(05), pages 1-22, October.
- Kuiran Shi & Hujie Ma, 2016. "Evolution Of Trust In A Dual-Channel Supply Chain Considering Reciprocal Altruistic Behavior," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06n07), pages 1-30, September.
- Sher, Mikhail M. & Kim, Seung-Lae & Banerjee, Avijit & Paz, Michael T., 2018. "A supply chain coordination mechanism for common items subject to failure in the electronics, defense, and medical industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 203(C), pages 164-173.
- Kroes, James R. & Manikas, Andrew S. & Gattiker, Thomas F., 2018. "Operational leanness and retail firm performance since 1980," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 197(C), pages 262-274.
- Kwon, He-Boong & Lee, Jooh, 2019. "Exploring the differential impact of environmental sustainability, operational efficiency, and corporate reputation on market valuation in high-tech-oriented firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 1-14.
- Emad Sane-Zerang & Jafar Razmi & Ata Allah Taleizadeh, 2020. "Coordination in a closed-loop supply chain under asymmetric and symmetric information with sales effort-dependent demand," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 303-334, March.
- Bai, Qingguo & Chen, Mingyuan & Xu, Lei, 2017. "Revenue and promotional cost-sharing contract versus two-part tariff contract in coordinating sustainable supply chain systems with deteriorating items," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 85-101.
- Miroslava Bavorová & Norbert Hirschauer & Gaetano Martino, 2014. "Food safety and network governance structure of the agri-food system," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Haitao Chen & Zhaohui Dong & Gendao Li, 2020. "Government Reward-Penalty Mechanism in Dual-Channel Closed-Loop Supply Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Zissis, Dimitris & Ioannou, George & Burnetas, Apostolos, 2015. "Supply chain coordination under discrete information asymmetries and quantity discounts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 21-29.
- Yang, Dong & Jiao, Jianxin (Roger) & Ji, Yangjian & Du, Gang & Helo, Petri & Valente, Anna, 2015. "Joint optimization for coordinated configuration of product families and supply chains by a leader-follower Stackelberg game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 263-280.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain drivers and performance.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arp:tjssrr:2018:p:176-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arpgweb.com/?ic=journal&journal=7&info=aims .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Managing Editor (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arpgweb.com/?ic=journal&journal=7&info=aims .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.