Russian economic policy: Challenges of growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei (Синельников-Мурылев, Сергей) & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei (Дробышевский, Сергей) & Kazakova, Maria (Казакова, Мария), 2014.
"Decomposition of the russian GDP growth rate in 1999-2014
[Декомпозиция Темпов Роста Ввп России В 1999—2014 Годах]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 7-37, October.
- Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Sergey Drobyshevsky & Maria Kazakova & Michael Alexeev, 2016. "Decomposition of Russia's GDP Growth Rates," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 167P, pages 123-123.
- P. Kadochnikov & A. Knobel & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2016. "Openness of the Russian economy as a source of economic growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Maria Kazakova, 2014. "Decomposition Of Russia’S Gdp Growth In 1999-2014," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 11, pages 63-66, November.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic policy; structural crisis; social state; new model of growth; Russia;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arh:jrujec:v:4:y:2018:i:2:p:87-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Teodor Georgiev). General contact details of provider: https://rujec.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.