Retail tobacco outlet density and youth cigarette smoking: A propensity-modeling approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald Kenkel & Feng Liu, 2013.
"Who Pays Cigarette Taxes? The Impact of Consumer Price Search,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 516-529, May.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Feng Liu, 2010. "Who Pays Cigarette Taxes? The Impact of Consumer Price Search," NBER Working Papers 15942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tunstall, Helena & Shortt, Niamh K. & Niedzwiedz, Claire L. & Richardson, Elizabeth A. & Mitchell, Richard J. & Pearce, Jamie R., 2018. "Tobacco outlet density and tobacco knowledge, beliefs, purchasing behaviours and price among adolescents in Scotland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 1-13.
- Davis, Brennan & Grier, Sonya, 2015. "A tale of two urbanicities: Adolescent alcohol and cigarette consumption in high and low-poverty urban neighborhoods," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2109-2116.
- Patricia A McDaniel & Ruth E Malone, 2014. "“People over Profits”: Retailers Who Voluntarily Ended Tobacco Sales," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Kosuke Imai & Gary King & Elizabeth A. Stuart, 2008. "Misunderstandings between experimentalists and observationalists about causal inference," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(2), pages 481-502, April.
- Paul, Christine L. & Mee, Kathleen J. & Judd, Tanya M. & Walsh, Raoul A. & Tang, Anita & Penman, Andrew & Girgis, Afaf, 2010. "Anywhere, anytime: Retail access to tobacco in New South Wales and its potential impact on consumption and quitting," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 799-806, August.
- Gavin Pereira & Lisa Wood & Sarah Foster & Fatima Haggar, 2013. "Access to Alcohol Outlets, Alcohol Consumption and Mental Health," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(1), pages 1-6, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.061622_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.