Umiedzynarodowienie sektora mid-tech na przykladzie wymiany handlowej sektora samochodowego w Polsce w latach 2004-2012 / Internationalisation of the mid-tech sector. The case of Polish trade in the automotive industry between 2004-2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:03:n:s1793993315500131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Gabriel Im & David Rosenblatt, 2015.
"Middle-Income Traps: A Conceptual and Empirical Survey,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-39.
- Im, Fernando Gabriel & Rosenblatt, David, 2013. "Middle-income traps : a conceptual and empirical survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6594, The World Bank.
- Eckhard Siggel, 2006. "International Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage: A Survey and a Proposal for Measurement," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-159, June.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign trade; comparative advantage; international competitiveness; technological change; Poland; automotive industry;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:inecon:y:2014:i:6:p:63-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (International Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.