Local Authority Planning Provision Of Policies And Guidelines For Event Management: An Irish Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torres-Delgado, Anna & Palomeque, Francesc López, 2014. "Measuring sustainable tourism at the municipal level," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 122-137.
- Marie-Christine Therrien & Juste Rajaonson & Georges A. Tanguay, 2011. "Sustainable Tourism Indicators: Selection Criteria for Policy Implementation and Scientific Recognition," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-60, CIRANO.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Krstic, Bojan & Petrovic, Jelena & Stanišić, Tanja, 2015. "Analysis Of Key Indicators Of Economic Dimensions Of Spas' Sustainable Development In Serbia As Tourism Destinations," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues, Society of Economists Ekonomika, Nis, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 1-12, September.
- Yamilé Pérez Guilarte & Daniel Barreiro Quintáns, 2019. "Using Big Data to Measure Tourist Sustainability: Myth or Reality?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-19, October.
- Patrizia Modica & Alessandro Capocchi & Ilaria Foroni & Mariangela Zenga, 2018. "An Assessment of the Implementation of the European Tourism Indicator System for Sustainable Destinations in Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Christian Eckert & Harald Pechlaner, 2019. "Alternative Product Development as Strategy Towards Sustainability in Tourism: The Case of Lanzarote," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-18, June.
- Adina Letiţia Negruşa & Valentin Toader & Aurelian Sofică & Mihaela Filofteia Tutunea & Rozalia Veronica Rus, 2015. "Exploring Gamification Techniques and Applications for Sustainable Tourism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-30, August.
- Palazzo, Maria & Vollero, Agostino & Vitale, Pierluigi & Siano, Alfonso, 2021. "Urban and rural destinations on Instagram: Exploring the influencers’ role in #sustainabletourism," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Qingsong Wang & Xueliang Yuan & Jian Zhang & Yun Gao & Jinglan Hong & Jian Zuo & Wei Liu, 2015. "Assessment of the Sustainable Development Capacity with the Entropy Weight Coefficient Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-22, October.
- Ilaria Foroni & Patrizia Modica & Mariangela Zenga, 2019. "Residents’ Satisfaction with Tourism and the European Tourism Indicator System in South Sardinia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-18, April.
- Smiljana Pivčević & Lidija Petrić & Ante Mandić, 2020. "Sustainability of Tourism Development in the Mediterranean—Interregional Similarities and Differences," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Ruby Criollo & Tadeu Malheiros & Jose Francisco Alfaro, 2019. "Municipal Environmental Management Indicators: A Bottom-Up Approach Applied to the Colombian Context," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 1037-1054, February.
- Tihana Škrinjarić, 2021. "Ranking Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Tourism: Case of Selected European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-19, May.
- Giacomo Chiappa & Stefano Usai & Antonio Cocco & Marcello Atzeni, 2018.
"Sustainable Tourism Development and Climate Change: A Supply-Side Perspective,"
- Del Chiappa, Giacomo & Usai, Stefano & Cocco, Antonio & Atzeni, Marcello, 2018. "Sustainable Tourism Development and Climate Change: A Supply-Side Perspective," MPRA Paper 90099, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2018.
- M. Isabel Sanchez-Hernandez & Juan José Maldonado-Briegas & Ramón Sanguino & Ascensión Barroso & M. Cristina Barriuso, 2021. "Users’ Perceptions of Local Public Water and Waste Services: A Case Study for Sustainable Development," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(11), pages 1-17, May.
- Fabio Zagonari, 2019. "Multi-Criteria, Cost-Benefit, and Life-Cycle Analyses for Decision-Making to Support Responsible, Sustainable, and Alternative Tourism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-35, February.
- Huihui Feng & Xingpeng Chen & Peter Heck & Hong Miao, 2014. "An Entropy-Perspective Study on the Sustainable Development Potential of Tourism Destination Ecosystem in Dunhuang, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-27, December.
- Gheorghe Epuran & Lavinia Dovleac & Ioana Simona Ivasciuc & Bianca Tescasiu, 2015. "Sustenability and Organic Growth Marketing: an Exploratory Approach on Valorisation of Durable Development Principles in Tourism," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 927-927, August.
- Yuan Yuan Liu, 2017. "A Framework Identifying Factors Influencing Travel Motivations For Sustainable Tourism Destinations," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 11(1), pages 510-519.
- Dario Bertocchi & Nicola Camatti & Luca Salmasi & Jan van der Borg, 2021. "Assessing the tourism sustainability of EU regions at the NUTS-2 level with a composite and regionalised indicator," Working Papers 2021:17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- María Magdalena Solís-Radilla & Lucio Hernández-Lobato & Luis Jose Callarisa-Fiol & Héctor T. Pastor-Durán, 2019. "The Importance of Sustainability in the Loyalty to a Tourist Destination through the Management of Expectations and Experiences," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-23, July.
- Swanson, Kristen K. & DeVereaux, Constance, 2017. "A theoretical framework for sustaining culture: Culturally sustainable entrepreneurship," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 78-88.
More about this item
KeywordsEvent Management; Guidelines; Ireland; Local Authorities; Policies;
All these keywords.
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Z31 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Industry Studies
- Z32 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Tourism and Development
- Z38 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Policy
- Z39 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amf:ijrtfa:v:4:y:2015:i:2:p:73-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://fundatia-amfiteatru.ro .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Raluca Eftimie (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://fundatia-amfiteatru.ro .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.