Analysing The Similarities Between Oecd Principles Versus European Corporate Governance Codes - An Internal Audit Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sorin Romulus Berinde, 2013. "Forecasting The Structure Of The Romanian Audit Market," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Brenda A. Porter, 2009. "The audit trinity: the key to securing corporate accountability," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 156-182, January.
- Alina PuÅ£an & Dan Ioan Topor & Maria Gheorghian, 2012. "Cognitive Meanings Of Management Control In Estimating The Degree For Achieving The Strategy," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(14), pages 1-7.
More about this item
Keywordssimilarities; OECD Principles; European corporate governance codes; internal audit.;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:15:p:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.