The Changing Role Of Accountants In A Transition Economy Â€“ Evidence From Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Ionas¸cu & Mihaela Ionas¸cu & Lavinia Olimid & Daniela Artemisa Calu, 2007. "An Empirical Evaluation of the Costs of Harmonizing Romanian Accounting with International Regulations (EU Directives and IAS/IFRS)," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 169-206, December.
- Ariela Caglio, 2003. "Enterprise Resource Planning systems and accountants: towards hybridization?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 123-153.
- T. Colwyn Jones & Robert Luther, 2005. "Anticipating the Impact of IFRS on the Management of German Manufacturing Companies: Some Observations from a British Perspective," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 165-193, January.
- Pierre-Laurent Bescos, 2002. "Les enjeux actuels et les compétences futures des membres de la fonction gestion-finance," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(4), pages 5-28, December.
- Marko Jarvenpaa, 2007. "Making Business Partners: A Case Study on how Management Accounting Culture was Changed," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 99-142.
- John Burns & Gudrun Baldvinsdottir, 2005. "An institutional perspective of accountants' new roles - the interplay of contradictions and praxis," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 725-757.
- Toomas Haldma & Kertu Laats, 2002. "Influencing Contingencies On Management Accounting Practices In Estonian Manufacturing Companies," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 13, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Dechow, Niels & Mouritsen, Jan, 2005. "Enterprise resource planning systems, management control and the quest for integration," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 691-733.
More about this item
Keywordsaccountants in transition; hybridization of accounting roles; Romanian accountingprofession; two-cycle accounting system; enterprise resource planning; job-offer analysis;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2008:i:10:p:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.