Post-Socialist Transformation of Central and Eastern Europe at the Turn of the Century: Regional Development and Economic Inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Moss, 2008. "‘Cold spots’ of Urban Infrastructure: ‘Shrinking’ Processes in Eastern Germany and the Modern Infrastructural Ideal," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 436-451, June.
- Martin Hallet, 1997. "National and Regional Development in Central and Eastern Europe: Implications for EU Structural Assistance," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 120, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Mojmir Mrak & Sandor Richter & Tamás Szemlér, 2015. "Cohesion Policy as a Function of the EU Budget: A Perspective from the CEE Member States," wiiw Research Reports 400, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Askar Akaev & Yuri Ichkitidze & Askar Sarygulov & Valentin Sokolov, 2016. "The Post-Socialist Transformation of Central and Eastern European Countries at the Turn of the Century: Regional Development and Economic Inequality," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 613-626.
- Faragó László & Varró Krisztina, 2016. "Shifts in EU Cohesion Policy and Processes of Peripheralization: A View from Central Eastern Europe," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 23(1), pages 5-19, June.
- Blaeschke, Frédéric & Haug, Peter, 2014. "Does Intermunicipal Cooperation Increase Efficiency? Evidence from the Hessian Wastewater Sector," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Roman, Monica, 2006. "Diferenţa dintre genuri în alocarea timpului liber în România [Gender Difference in Alloting Leisure Time in Romania]," MPRA Paper 7689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reiner Martin, 1998. "Financing EU cohesion policy in Central and Eastern Europe," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 33(3), pages 103-111, May.
- Alison Browne & Will Medd & Ben Anderson, 2013. "Developing Novel Approaches to Tracking Domestic Water Demand Under Uncertainty—A Reflection on the “Up Scaling” of Social Science Approaches in the United Kingdom," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(4), pages 1013-1035, March.
- Daniel Hummel, 2016. "Inter-State Internal Migration: State-level Wellbeing as a Cause," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 2149-2165, October.
- Jiří Balcar & Jan Šulák, 2021. "Urban environmental quality and out-migration intentions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 66(3), pages 579-607, June.
- Christian Bergholz & Ivo Bischoff, 2015. "Citizens‘ preferences for inter-municipal cooperation in rural areas: evidence from a survey in three Hessian counties," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201523, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Busch, Berthold, 2002. "Die Erweiterung der Europäischen Union: Das Regionalgefälle wird größer," IW-Trends – Vierteljahresschrift zur empirischen Wirtschaftsforschung, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute, vol. 29(2), pages 27-36.
More about this item
KeywordsREGIONAL DEVELOPMENT; ECONOMIC INEQUALITY; INTEGRATED MODERNIZATION; ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION; NEW STATES; CLUSTERING; INSTITUTIONAL REFORMS; SOCIAL DIFIERENTIATION; MIDDLE CLASS;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aiy:journl:v:2:y:2016:i:3:p:279-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seurfru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Irina Turgel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seurfru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.