National and Regional Development in Central and Eastern Europe: Implications for EU Structural Assistance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akaev, A. A. & Ichkitidze,Yu. R. & Sarygulov, A. I. & Sokolov, V. N., 2016. "Post-Socialist Transformation of Central and Eastern Europe at the Turn of the Century: Regional Development and Economic Inequality," R-Economy, Ural Federal University, Graduate School of Economics and Management, vol. 2(3), pages 279-289.
- Reiner Martin, 1998. "Financing EU cohesion policy in Central and Eastern Europe," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 33(3), pages 103-111, May.
- Askar Akaev & Yuri Ichkitidze & Askar Sarygulov & Valentin Sokolov, 2016. "The Post-Socialist Transformation of Central and Eastern European Countries at the Turn of the Century: Regional Development and Economic Inequality," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 613-626.
- Busch, Berthold, 2002. "Die Erweiterung der Europäischen Union: Das Regionalgefälle wird größer," IW-Trends – Vierteljahresschrift zur empirischen Wirtschaftsforschung, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute, vol. 29(2), pages 27-36.
- Roman, Monica, 2006. "Diferenţa dintre genuri în alocarea timpului liber în România [Gender Difference in Alloting Leisure Time in Romania]," MPRA Paper 7689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscentral europe; eastern europe; economic analysis; eu funds;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ECFIN INFO (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.