The Analysis of the Real Convergence of the Countries from Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralf Bruggemann & Carsten Trenkler, 2007.
"Are Eastern European Countries Catching Up? Time Series Evidence for Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 245-249.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Carsten Trenkler, 2005. "Are Eastern European Countries Catching Up? Time Series Evidence for Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010.
"The case for reforming euro area entry criteria,"
Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 32(2), pages 195-219, December.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1022, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," Working Papers 1003, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Rainer Kattel, 2010. "Financial and economic crisis in Eastern Europe," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 41-60, October.
- Peter Backé & Christian Thimann & Olga Arratibel & Oscar Calvo-Gonzalez & Arnaud Mehl & Carolin Nerlich, 2004. "The acceding countries’ strategies towards ERM II and the adoption of the euro - an analytical review," Occasional Paper Series 10, European Central Bank.
- Péter Halmai & Viktória Vásáry, 2010. "Real convergence in the new Member States of the European Union (Shorter and longer term prospects)," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 7(1), pages 229-253, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- MIHUT Ioana Sorina & LUTAS Mihaela, 2014. "The Impact Of The Recent Financial Crisis Upon The Nominal Convergence Indicators Across New Eu Member States," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 66(2), pages 58-74.
- Zsombor Z. Méder & András Simonovits & János Vinczeb, 2012.
"Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 171-188, September.
- Zsombor Z. Méder & András Simonovits & János Vincze, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 1202, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Konstantins Benkovskis, 2006. "The Effect of Latvian Pension Reform on Savings and Government Budget," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 3-21, July.
- António Afonso & Christiane Nickel & Philipp C. Rother, 2006.
"Fiscal Consolidations in the Central and Eastern European Countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(2), pages 402-421, July.
- Afonso, António & Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp, 2005. "Fiscal consolidations in the Central and Eastern European countries," Working Paper Series 473, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Christiane Nickel & Philipp Rother, 2005. "Fiscal Consolidations in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/03, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Cristina Tatomir & Ileana Alexe, 2011. "Romania: Climbing The Ladder For A Better Future. When Will It Reach Eu And Euro Area?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 192-196, December.
- Breuss, Fritz & Fink, Gerhard & Haiss, Peter, 2004. "How well prepared are the New Member States for the European Monetary Union?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 769-791, October.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2008. "Should Eastern European Countries Join the Euro? A Review and Update of Trade Estimates and Consideration of Endogenous OCA Criteria," Working Paper Series rwp08-059, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Greta Marianna & Lewandowski Krzysztof, 2015. "The Impact Of The Global Financial And Economic Crisis Convergence Process In OECD Countries," Comparative Economic Research, Sciendo, vol. 18(1), pages 81-96, March.
- Bernd Aumann & Rolf Scheufele, 2010.
"Is East Germany catching up? A time series perspective,"
Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 177-192.
- Aumann, Bernd & Scheufele, Rolf, 2009. "Is East Germany Catching Up? A Time Series Perspective," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"Monetary Regimes In Post-Communist Countries Some Long-Term Reflections,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice (1954-2015), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 217-234, november.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Olegs Tkacevs, 2006. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Prices: Does the Fiscal Theory of Price Level Matter in Latvia?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 23-36, July.
- Naqeeb Ur Rehman, 2017.
"Self-selection and learning-by-exporting hypotheses: micro-level evidence,"
Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 133-160, April.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Self-Selection and Learning-by-Exporting Hypotheses: Micro Level Evidence," MPRA Paper 71480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hammermann, Felix & Schweickert, Rainer & Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio, 2004. "European monetary integration after EU enlargement," Kiel Discussion Papers 413, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Nina Dodig & Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2016.
"Financialisation and the financial and economic crises: theoretical framework and empirical analysis for 15 countries,"
Chapters, in: Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer & Nina Dodig (ed.), Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises, chapter 1, pages 1-41,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nina Dodig & Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2015. "Financialisation and the financial and economic crises: Theoretical framework and empirical analysis for 15 countries," Working papers wpaper110, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Dodig, Nina & Hein, Eckhard & Detzer, Daniel, 2015. "Financialisation and the financial and economic crises: Theoretical framework and empirical analysis for 15 countries," IPE Working Papers 54/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Alina Cristina Nuta & Florian Marcel Nuta, 2012. "Analysis Of The Romanian Financial Stability In The Context Of The Economic Downturn," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 174-178, September.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2004. "Real Convergence and Euro Adoption in Central and Eastern Europe: Trade and Business Cycle Correlations as Endogenous Criteria for Joining EMU," Working Paper Series rwp04-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Andrea Elekes, 2011. "Cohesion and/or Growth?," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 56(1), pages 108-124.
- Rainer Kattel & Leonardo Burlamaqui, 2016. "Development Theory: Convercence, Catch-Up Or Leapfrogging And Finance ?," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 073, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Petrevski, Goran & Gockov, Gjorgji & Makreshanska-Mladenovska, Suzana, 2016. "Determinants of real convergence in Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 74655, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Oct 2016.
- Kőrösi, István, 2022. "Quo Vadis Európa? - avagy az európai gazdasági integráció helyzete és kilátásai. Halmai Péter: Európai gazdasági integráció. Dialóg Campus, Budapest, 2020, 315 oldal [Quo Vadis Europe? - the state ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 787-796.
More about this item
Keywordsreal convergence; the evolution of the GDP per inhabitant; the poverty rate; the contribution of the main sectors to the formation of the GDP.;
All these keywords.
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:fpvfcf:v:1:y:2016:i:18:p:45-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Manta (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.