Multiple Linear Regression Equation for Economic Dimension of Standard of Living
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1991. "Capital Formation and Productivity Convergence over the Long Term," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 565-579, June.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cooper, Russel J. & McLaren, Keith R. & Rehman, Fahd & Szewczyk, Wojciech A., 2015. "Economic welfare evaluation in an era of rapid technological change," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 38-40.
- Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios, 1993. "Do standards of living converge? : Some cross-country evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 149-155.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1994. "Poverty rankings using noisy data on living standards," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 481-485, August.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramona Pîrvu & Cristian Drăgan & Gheorghe Axinte & Sorin Dinulescu & Mihaela Lupăncescu & Andra Găină, 2019. "The Impact of the Implementation of Cohesion Policy on the Sustainable Development of EU Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-1, August.
More about this item
Keywordsliving standard; European Union; inflation; population density; population; multiple linear regression equation;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:fpvfcf:v:1:y:2016:i:18:p:103-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Manta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.