Impact Of The Transition To Ifrs For The Romanian Listed Companies In Financial Distress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dionysios Polemis & Dimitrios Gounopoulos, 2012. "Prediction of distress and identification of potential M&As targets in UK," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(11), pages 1085-1104, September.
- Costel Istrate, 2014. "Impact of IFRS on the accounting numbers of Romanian listed companies," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 466-491, September.
- Istrate Costel, 2013. "Impact of IFRS on Accounting Data – Gray Index of Conservatism Applied to Some European Listed Companies," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 60(2), pages 1-19, December.
- Street, Donna L. & Nichols, Nancy B. & Gray, Sidney J., 2000. "Assessing the Acceptability of International Accounting Standards in the US: An Empirical Study of the Materiality of US GAAP Reconciliations by Non-US Companies Complying with IASC Standards," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 27-63, March.
- Costel Istrate, 2014. "Impact Of Ifrs On The Accounting Numbers Of Romanian Listed Banks," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2, pages 45-49, August.
- Mihaela Ionascu & Ion Ionascu & Marian Sacarin & Mihaela Minu, 2014. "IFRS adoption in developing countries: the case of Romania," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 311-350, June.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsImpact of IFRS; Gray index of comparability; Romanian listed companies; companies in financial distress;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2015:j:15:istratec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.