Will Market Prices Enhance Chinese Agriculture?: A Test Of Regional Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanmore, Roland & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1995. "The Structure Of The Chinese Food Industries: Implications For Model Building," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 171110, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Weersink, Alfons & Rozelle, Scott, 1997.
"Marketing reforms, market development and agricultural production in China,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 95-114, December.
- Weersink, Alfons & Rozelle, Scott, 1997. "Marketing reforms, market development and agricultural production in China," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001.
"Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms in Rural China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001. "Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms In Rural China," Working Papers 11965, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Xilin Li, 2012. "Technology, factor endowments, and China's agricultural foreign trade: a neoclassical approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani & Christopher G. Locke, 1998. "The Industrial Organization Of The Chinese Food Economy: Socialistic Or Capitalistic?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 34-46, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.