A Cautionary Note On Polynomial Distributed Lag Formulations Of Supply Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F. & Pagan, Adrian R. & Sargan, J.Denis, 1984. "Dynamic specification," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1023-1100, Elsevier.
- Surendra N. Kulshreshtha, 1976. "An Analysis of the Canadian Cattle Supply Using Polynomial Distributed Lags," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 24(2), pages 1-14, July.
- K. D. Meilke & A. C. Zwart & L. J. Martin, 1974. "North American Hog Supply: A Comparison Of Geometric And Polynomial Distributed Lag Models," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 22(2), pages 15-30, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011.
"Terms of Trade and Growth of Resource Economies: A Tale of Two Countries,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2011-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011. "Terms of Trade and Growth of Resource Economies: A Tale of Two Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.