Cash And Futures Price Relationships For Nonstorable Commodities: An Empirical Analysis Using A General Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bailey, DeeVon & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1985. "Dynamics Of Regional Fed Cattle Prices," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard & Dent, Warren, 1983. "Comparing alternative tests of causality in temporal systems : Analytic results and experimental evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 161-194, February.
- Nerlove, Marc & Grether, David M. & Carvalho, José L., 1979. "Analysis of Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125157506 edited by Shell, Karl.
- David A. Bessler & Jon A. Brandt, 1982. "Causality Tests in Livestock Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(1), pages 140-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schnake, Kristin N. & Karali, Berna & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2012. "The Informational Content of Distant-Delivery Futures Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(2), August.
- Novak, Frank & Bauer, Leonard & Dailly, Sally & Melvin, Richard, 1992. "An Analysis of Risk and Return in Hog Finishing," Project Report Series 232358, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Manolis Kavussanos & Ilias Visvikis & David Menachof, 2005. "The Unbiasedness Hypothesis in the Freight Forward Market: Evidence from Cointegration Tests," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 241-266, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.