Agricultural Commodity Price Spikes in the 1970s and 1990s: Valuable Lessons for Today
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woolverton, Andrea E. & Kiawu, James, 2009. "Policy Responses to 2008 High Food Prices: Domestic Incentives and Global Implications," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 104506, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Timilsina, Govinda & Zilberman, David, 2011. "The role of inventory adjustments in quantifying factors causing food price inflation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5744, The World Bank.
- Roeger, Edward & Leibtag, Ephraim S., 2010. "The Magnitude and Timing of Retail Beef and Bread Price Response to Changes in Input Costs," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61041, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:124050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.