Economic Issues in Farm-to-Port Grain Storage, Handling and Transport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Quiggin, 2012. "Introduction," Introductory Chapters,in: Zombie Economics: How Dead Ideas Still Walk among Us: With a new chapter by the author Princeton University Press.
- Wilson, William W., 1989.
"Posted Prices and Auctions in Rail Grain Transportation,"
Statistical Series Reports
165918, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W., 1989. "Posted Prices and Auctions in Rail Grain Transportation," Staff Papers 165918, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- repec:ags:nddsps:146443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hobbs, Benjamin F, 1986. "Mill Pricing versus Spatial Price Discrimination under Bertrand and Cournot Spatial Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 173-191, December.
- Brennan, Donna C. & Lindner, Robert K., 1991. "Investing In Grain Storage Facilities Under Fluctuating Production," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(02), August.
- repec:ags:nddssr:146443 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Keeffe, Patrick, 2014. "The Impact of Wheat Export Market Deregulation upon Wheat Growers in Victoria’s Western Wimmera," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165868, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2004. "Grower representation and its impact on the governance structure of the Australian Grains Industry," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58447, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.