Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale M. Heien, 1980. "Markup Pricing in a Dynamic Model of the Food Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(1), pages 10-18.
- Ronald W. Ward, 1982. "Asymmetry in Retail, Wholesale, and Shipping Point Pricing for Fresh Vegetables," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(2), pages 205-212.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Olan D. Forker, 1987. "Asymmetry in Farm-Retail Price Transmission for Major Dairy Products," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 285-292.
- Daniel H. Pick & Jeffrey Karrenbrock & Hoy F. Carman, 1990. "Price asymmetry and marketing margin behavior: An example for California-Arizona citrus," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 75-84.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abedifar, Pejman & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tarazi, Amine, 2016.
"Finance-growth nexus and dual-banking systems: Relative importance of Islamic banks,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 198-215.
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual Banking System: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Working Papers hal-01065676, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2016. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual-Banking Systems: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Post-Print hal-01324715, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2016. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual-Banking Systems: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Working Papers hal-01296613, HAL.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 2003. "A Theory of North-South Trade and Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 4140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zsembik, Barbara A. & Fennell, Dana, 2005. "Ethnic variation in health and the determinants of health among Latinos," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 53-63, July.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:26597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.