Marketing and Post-Harvest Losses in Fruits: Its Implications on Availability and Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venkatesh, P. & Balasubramanian, M. & Praveen, K.V. & Aditya, K.S. & Vijai Babu, D. & Nithyashree, M.L. & Kar, Amit, 2017. "Agro-Processing Industry and Farmers’ Linkages: Pattern and Impact on Enhancing Farmers’ Income in Tamil Nadu," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 30(Conferenc).
- Gardas, Bhaskar B. & Raut, Rakesh D. & Narkhede, Balkrishna, 2017. "Modeling causal factors of post-harvesting losses in vegetable and fruit supply chain: An Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1355-1371.
- Singh, Sukhpal, 2016. "Understanding the Role and Implications of FDI in Agri-Food Markets from a Value Chain Perspective: Case of Multi-Brand Retail Trade (MBRT) FDI in India," Conference Papers 261299, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics.
- Ankur Chauhan & Harpreet Kaur & Sachin Yadav & Suresh Kumar Jakhar, 2020. "A hybrid model for investigating and selecting a sustainable supply chain for agri-produce in India," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 290(1), pages 621-642, July.
- Amani, Pegah & Lindbom, Ingela & Sundström, Barbro & Östergren, Karin, 2015. "Green-Lean Synergy - Root-Cause Analysis in Food Waste Prevention," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(2), pages 1-11, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:204629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.