The Influence of Per-hectare Premiums on Prices for Rented Agricultural Area and on Agricultural Land Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander März & Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Oliver Musshoff, 2016.
"Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 663-698.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182752, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," DARE Discussion Papers 1403, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2010. "Einfluss Der Biogaserzeugung Auf Landwirtschaftliche Pachtpreise In Deutschland," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93937, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Stephen O'Neill & Kevin Hanrahan, 2016. "The capitalization of coupled and decoupled CAP payments into land rental rates," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 285-294, May.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Lopez, Jeremey & O’Neill, Stephen & Ryan, Mary, 2015. "AHedonic Price Model of Self-Assessed Agricultural Land Values," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212639, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2008. "Determinants of agricultural cash rents in Germany: A spatial econometric analysis for farm-level data," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44462, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli & Trojanek, Radosław, 0. "Drivers of agricultural land prices in terms of different functions of rural areas in Poland," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2009. "Determinants of Agricultural Cash Rents in Germany: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Farm-Level Data," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Huettel, Silke & Odening, Martin & Kataria, Karin & Balmann, Alfons, 2013. "Price Formation on Land Market Auctions in East Germany â€“ An Empirical Analysis," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(2).
- Manegold, Dirk, 2003. "Aspekte Gemeinsamer Agrarpolitik 2002," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(1).
- Hennig, Solveigh & Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2014. "Zum Einfluss mitgehandelter ZahlungsansprÃ¼che auf die Kauf- und Pachtpreise von Ackerland in Schleswig-Holstein," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(4).
More about this item
Keywordsland markets; rental price; per-hectare premiums; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:98268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.