Impact Of Spatial Price Discrimination Within Florida Dairy Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert T. Masson & Philip M. Eisenstat, 1980. "Welfare Impacts of Milk Orders and the Antitrust Immunities for Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(2), pages 270-278.
- Nubern, Christopher A. & Kilmer, Richard L., 1995. "Alternative Fluid Milk Procurement Systems For Florida Dairy Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Jesse, Edward V. & Johnson, Aaron C. Jr, 1985. "An Analysis of Cooperative Over-Order Pricing of Fluid Milk," Technical Bulletins 156823, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nubern, Christopher A. & Kilmer, Richard L., 1995. "Alternative Fluid Milk Procurement Systems For Florida Dairy Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 460-474, December.
- Kilmer, Richard L. & Morrill, John & Spreen, Thomas H. & Delorenzo, Michael A., 1992. "The Effects Of Alternate Cow Freshening Distributions On Milk Production And Imports In Florida," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.