AJAE Appendix: Valuing Agricultural Insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finlayson, J. D. & Cacho, O. J. & Bywater, A. C., 1995. "A simulation model of grazing sheep: I. Animal growth and intake," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serra, Teresa & Chambers, Robert G. & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Measuring technical and environmental efficiency in a state-contingent technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 706-717.
- Robert Chambers & Teresa Serra & Spiro Stefanou, 2015. "Using ex ante output elicitation to model state-contingent technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 75-83, February.
- Pigeon, Mathieu & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Denuit, Michel, 2012. "Actuarial evaluation of the EU proposed farm income stabilisation tool," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122485, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kemeny, Gabor & Varga, Tibor & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Nemes, Attila, 2013. "The effects of weather risks on micro-regional agricultural insurance premiums in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(1), February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.