AJAE appendix: Measuring the Impact of Meat Packing and Processing Facilities in Non-metropolitan Counties: A Difference-in-Differences Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finlayson, J. D. & Cacho, O. J. & Bywater, A. C., 1995. "A simulation model of grazing sheep: I. Animal growth and intake," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulugeta S. Kahsai & Randall Jackson, 2015. "Quasi-Experimental Methods an Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers Resource Document 2015-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Miranowski, John A & Lambert, Dayton M., 2011. "Inference Based on Alternative Bootstrapping Methods in Spatial Models with an Application to County Income Growth in the United States," ISU General Staff Papers 201103240700001526, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Tomas Sayago-Gomez & Gianfranco Piras & Donald Lacombe & Randall Jackson, 2015. "Impact Evaluation of Investments in the Appalachian Region: A Reappraisal," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-06, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Adams, Brian, 2016. "The employment impact of motor vehicle assembly plant openings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 57-70.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:60954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.