Optimal long-term stocking rates for livestock grazing in a Sahelian rangeland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin F. & Frank, Karin & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2011.
"Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2137-2144, September.
- Birgit Müller & Martin Quaas & Karin Frank & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2009. "Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management," Working Paper Series in Economics 149, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Boaitey, Albert & Ellen, Goddard, 2016. "Optimal Livestock Management For Improved Environmental Outcomes: How Effective Are Carbon Offset Markets?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236010, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsSemi-arid rangelands; optimal stocking rate; modeling rangeland ecology; Sahel; Livestock Production/Industries; Q24; D24;
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:56959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.