Analysing drought impacts and recovery options by adapting a dairy farming systems modelling approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCown, R. L., 2002. "Changing systems for supporting farmers' decisions: problems, paradigms, and prospects," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 179-220, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tocker, Jonathon & Malcolm, Bill & Heard, J. & Sinnett, A. & Ho, C. & Behrendt, R., 2013. "Profit, cash, wealth and risk implications of changes to a prime lamb business in south-west Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 10.
- Malcolm, Bill & Ho, Christie K.M. & Armstrong, Dan P. & Doyle, Peter T. & Tarrant, Katherine A. & Heard, J.W. & Leddin, C.M. & Wales, W.J., 2012. "Dairy Directions: a decade of whole farm analysis of dairy systems," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 20.
- Armstrong, Dan P. & Ho, Christie K.M., 2009. "Economic impact of switching to once-a-day milking on a dairy farm in northern Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 6(1).
- Marnie Griffith, 2010. "Culling dairy cows as a response to drought in northern Victoria," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-200, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
Keywordsdairy farming systems; drought; farm management economics; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afbmau:123136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afbmnea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.