Is There a Role for Government in Reducing the Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:199-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mandal, Bidisha & Chern, Wen S., 2006. "Econometric Analysis of Rising Body Mass Index in the U.S.: 1996 versus 2002," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21136, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thiele, Silke, 2010. "Fat Tax: A Political Measure To Reduce Overweight? The Case Of Germany," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116393, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Parke E. Wilde, 2007.
"Federal Communication about Obesity in the Dietary Guidelines and Checkoff Programs,"
Chapters,in: Obesity, Business and Public Policy, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parke Wilde, "undated". "Federal Communication about Obesity in the Dietary Guidelines and Checkoff Programs," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 27, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, revised May 2005.
- Mandal, Bidisha, 2008. "Food Labels and Weight Loss: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6200, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia, 2014. "Is there a relationship between product attributes, nutrition labels and excess weight? Evidence from an Italian region," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 241-249.
- Cavaliere, Alessia & Banterle, Alessandro, 2008. "Economic factors affecting obesity: an application in Italy," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44324, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Venturini, Luciano, 2006. "Food and Health: A European Perspective," Conference Papers 6684, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:94022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.