Branded Beef: Is It "What's for Dinner?"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2002. "Estimating Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Country Of-Origin-Labels For Beef Products," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19745, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hanagriff, Roger D. & Lau, Michael H. & Harris, James Michael, 2007. "Factors Affecting Demand for Branded Beef," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34885, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hanagriff, Roger D. & Smith, Kevin E., 2006. "Strategic Alliances in U.S. Branded Beef Programs," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35399, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Cevallos, Edgar, 2004.
"Factors Influencing Demand for a Producer-Owned Beef Retail Outlet,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Cevallos, Edgar, 2004. "Factors Influencing Demand for a Producer-Owned Beef Retail Outlet," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 97-111, April.
- Robertson, Jessica & Parcell, Joseph L., 2006. "Value Added to the Beef Cattle Chain through Genetic Management," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35345, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:131732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.