Old Wine in New Bottles: Saving – Growth Nexus: Innovative Accounting Technique in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2013.
"Effect of financial development on agricultural growth in Pakistan: New extensions from bounds test to level relationships and Granger causality tests,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 707-728, June.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Shahbaz Muhammad & Butt, Muhammad Sabihuddin, 2011. "Effect of financial development on agricultural growth in Pakistan: new extensions from bounds test to level relationships and granger causality tests," MPRA Paper 34162, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2011.
- Mohammad Mafizur Rahman & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2013.
"Do Imports and Foreign Capital Inflows Lead Economic Growth? Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan,"
South Asia Economic Journal,
Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 14(1), pages 59-81, March.
- Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2011. "Do Imports and Foreign Capital Inflows Lead Economic Growth? Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 29805, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Mar 2011.
- Muhammad SHAHBAZ & Smile DUBE, 2012. "Revisiting the Relationship between Coal Consumption and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Bee Wah, 2014. "A revalidation of the savings–growth nexus in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 370-377.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Faridul Islam & Naveed Aamir, 2012.
"Is devaluation contractionary? Empirical evidence for Pakistan,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 299-316, November.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Faridul, Islam & Naveed, Aamir, 2011. "Is devaluation contractionary? empirical evidence for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32520, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2011.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; savings; causality; ARDL.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:7(548):y:2010:i:7(548):p:49-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.