The Entrepreneur`s Role in the Performance Growth of the Financial Audit Activity in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasile Dinu, 2010. "Commercial Activity And The Sustainable Development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 5-7, February.
- Ioana Cecilia Popescu & Ionel Dumitru & Calin Veghes & Camelia Kailani, 2013. "Marketing communication as a vector of the Romanian small businesses sustainable development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 671-686, November.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial audit; entrepreneur; entrepreneurial environment; entrepreneurial;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:38:y:2015:i:17:p:228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.