Social Costing of Electricity in Maryland: Effects on Pollution, Investment, and Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1988. " Business Cycles and the Behavior of Metals Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(5), pages 1075-1093, December.
- Lester G. Telser, 1958. "Futures Trading and the Storage of Cotton and Wheat," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 233-233.
- French, Kenneth R, 1986. "Detecting Spot Price Forecasts in Futures Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 39-54, April.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1984. "Forward and spot exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-338, November.
- Serletis, Apostolos, 1991. "Rational expectations, risk and efficiency in energy futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 111-115, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dallas Burtraw & Karen Palmer & Alan J. Krupnick, 1997.
""Second-Best" Adjustments to Externality Estimates in Electricity Planning with Competition,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(2), pages 224-239.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Krupnick, Alan, 1995. ""Second-Best" Adjustments to Externality Estimates in Electricity Planning with Competition," Discussion Papers dp-96-04, Resources For the Future.
- Fullerton, Don & McDermott, Shaun P. & Caulkins, Jonathan P., 1997. "Sulfur Dioxide Compliance of a Regulated Utility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 32-53, September.
- A. Bigano & S. Proost & J. Van Rompuy, 2000. "Alternative Environmental Regulation Schemes for the Belgian Power Generation Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 121-160, June.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan J., 1996. "The second-best use of social cost estimates," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 467-489, December.
- Parfomak, Paul W., 1997. "Falling generation costs, environmental externalities and the economics of electricity conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 845-860, August.
- Freeman III, A. Myrick, 1996. "Estimating the environmental costs of electricity: an overview and review of the issues," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 347-362, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burtraw, Dallas & Toman, Michael, 1997. "The Benefits of Reduced Air Pollutants in the U.S. from Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Policies," Discussion Papers dp-98-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1995v16-01-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.