Retrospectives: Fixed Capital, Railroad Economics and the Critique of the Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foreman-Peck, J S, 1987. "Natural Monopoly and Railway Policy in the Nineteenth Century," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 699-718, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panayotis Michaelides & John Milios & Angelos Vouldis & Spyros Lapatsioras, 2010.
"Emil Lederer and Joseph Schumpeter on Economic Growth, Technology and Business Cycles,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 171-189, January.
- Panayotis Michaelides & John Milios & Angelos Vouldis & Spyros Lapatsioras, 2010. "Emil Lederer and Joseph Schumpeter on Economic Growth, Technology and Business Cycles," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 171-189, July.
- Michael Perelman, 1995. "Retrospectives: Schumpeter, David Wells, and Creative Destruction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 189-197, Summer.
- Javier Campos Méndez & Juan Luis Jiménez González, 2003. "Old and new ideas in Competition Policy," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2003-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Milios, John G. & Vouldis, Angelos, 2007. "Schumpeter and Lederer on Growth, Technology, Credit and Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 74486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:8:y:1994:i:3:p:189-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.