Dollar Invoicing and the Heterogeneity of Exchange Rate Pass-Through
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yining Geng, 2020. "Impact of Family Planning Policy on Gender Inequality: Evidence from China," Working Papers 202008, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Yining Geng, 2020. "Impact of Family Planning Policy on Gender Inequality: Evidence from China," Working Papers 202009, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Meredith Crowley & Lu Han, 2020. "Invoicing and Pricing-to-market: Evidence on international pricing by UK exporters," Working Papers 202007, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:apandp:v:109:y:2019:p:527-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.