Nonlinear Pricing of Storable Goods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Antoniou & Raffaele Fiocco, 2019.
"Strategic inventories under limited commitment,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 50(3), pages 695-729, September.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele, 2017. "Strategic inventories under limited commitment," Working Papers 2072/306512, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele, 2018. "Strategic inventories under limited commitment," MPRA Paper 83928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Nava & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2014.
"Sales And Collusion In A Market With Storage,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 791-832, June.
- Francesco Nava & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2011. "Sales and Collusion in a Market with Storage," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 549, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Nava, Francesco & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2014. "Sales and collusion in a market with storage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55936, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nava, Francesco & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2013. "Sales and collusion in a market with storage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54249, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sandro Shelegia & Chris M. Wilson, 2016.
"A Generalized Model of Sales,"
934, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Shelegia, Sandro & Wilson, Chris, 2016. "A Generalized Model of Sales," EconStor Preprints 147411, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Sandro Shelegia & Chris M. Wilson, 2016. "A generalized model of sales," Economics Working Papers 1541, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sandro Shelegia & Chris M Wilson, 2014.
"A Utility-Based Model of Sales with Informative Advertising,"
Discussion Paper Series
2014_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2014.
- Sandro Shelegia & Chris M. Wilson, 2014. "A Utility-Based Model of Sales with Informative Advertising," Vienna Economics Papers 1406, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejmic:v:6:y:2014:i:3:p:1-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.