The Mystery of the Excess Trade (Balances)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"Accounting for the Differences Between Gross and Value Added Trade Balances,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1276-1306, September.
- Nagengast, Arne J. & Stehrer, Robert, 2014. "Collateral imbalances in intra-European trade? Accounting for the differences between gross and value added trade balances," Discussion Papers 14/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Collateral Imbalances in Intra-European Trade?," wiiw Working Papers 107, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stehrer, Robert & Nagengast, Arne J., 2014. "Collateral imbalances in intra-european trade? Accounting for the difference between gross and value added trade balances," Working Paper Series 1695, European Central Bank.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Toubal, Farid, 2012.
"Revisiting the Trade-Migration Nexus: Evidence from New OECD Data,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 928-937.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Toubal, Farid, 2012. "Revisiting the Trade-Migration Nexus: Evidence from New OECD Data," Munich Reprints in Economics 20350, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Farid Toubal, 2012. "Revisiting the Trade-Migration Nexus: Evidence from New OECD data," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00783759, HAL.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:17:y:2014:i:03n04:n:s0219525914500143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Dueñas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2014. "Global Trade Imbalances: A Network Approach," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03n04), pages 1-29.
- Song, E. Young & Zhao , Chen, 2012.
"Does Specialization Matter for Trade Imbalance at Industry Level?,"
East Asian Economic Review,
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 16(3), pages 227-247, September.
- E. Yong Song & Chen Zhao, 2012. "Does Specialization Matter for Trade Imbalance at Industry Level?," Working Papers 1210, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Irac, D., 2008. "Access to new imported varieties and total factor productivity: Firm level evidence from France," Working papers 204, Banque de France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:92:y:2002:i:2:p:170-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.