Poverty-Measurement Research Using the Consumer Expenditure Survey and the Survey of Income and Program Participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2006. "Consumption and Economic Well-Being at Older Ages: Income- and Consumption-Based Poverty Measures in the HRS," Working Papers wp110, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Thesia I. Garner & Kathleen Short, 2005. "Developing a New Poverty Line for the USA: Are There Lessons for India?," Working Papers 378, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Garcia-Diaz Rocio, 2012. "Demand-Based Cost-of-Children Estimates and Child Poverty," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Thesia I. Garner & Kathleen S. Short, 2010. "Identifying The Poor: Poverty Measurement For The U.S. From 1996 To 2005," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 237-258, June.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2007. "Economic Well-Being at Older Ages Income- and Consumption-Based Poverty Measures in the HRS," Working Papers WR-410, RAND Corporation.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11150-017-9387-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2006. "Economic Well-Being at Older Ages: Income- and Consumption-Based Poverty Measures in the HRS," NBER Working Papers 12680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:88:y:1998:i:2:p:352-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.