The Future of Fundamental Tax Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Wilcoxen, Peter J, 1997.
"The Long-Run Dynamics of Fundamental Tax Reform,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 126-132.
- Don Fullerton & Diane Lim Rogers, 1997. "Neglected Effects on the Uses Side: Even a Uniform Tax Would Change Relative Goods Prices," NBER Working Papers 5937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Thoughts on Proposed Corporate Tax Reform
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-01-09 20:20:30
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul van den Noord & Chistopher Heady, 2001. "Surveillance of Tax Policies: A Synthesis of Findings in Economic Surveys," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 303, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007. "Taxing corporate income," Working Papers 0705, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Boss, Alfred, 2011. "Steuerpolitik für Deutschland: Ein Reformvorschlag und Schritte zu seiner Verwirklichung," Kiel Working Papers 1707, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux, 2010.
"Consumption and Cash-Flow Taxes in an International Setting,"
STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers
03, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux, 2013. "Consumption and cash-flow taxes in an international setting," Working Papers 1311, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Devereux, Michael P., 2010. "Consumption and cash-flow taxes in an International setting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58056, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux, 2013. "Consumption and Cash-Flow Taxes in an International Setting," NBER Working Papers 19579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006.
"The Choice Between Income and Consumption Taxes: A Primer,"
NBER Working Papers
12307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006. "The Choice between Income and Consumption Taxes: A Primer," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9q85f6qz, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1999. "Tax reform and external balance," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 891-909, December.
- Pablo Serra, 1998. "Evaluación del Sistema Tributario Chileno y Propuesta de Reforma," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 40, Central Bank of Chile.
- Pablo Serra & Daniel Hojman, 2000. "A Note on the Optimality of the Cash Flow Tax," Documentos de Trabajo 83, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006. "Tax Reform in the 21st Century," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt444479wh, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Pablo Serra, 1998. "El Sistema Impositivo y su Efecto en el Funcionamiento de la Economía: Una Revisión de la Literatura," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 39, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:2:p:143-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.