Money and Output: A Test of Reverse Causation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ireland, Peter N., 2003. "Endogenous money or sticky prices?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1623-1648, November.
- Coleman, Wilbur II, 1997. "Equilibria in Distorted Infinite-Horizon Economies with Capital and Labor," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 446-461, February.
- Finn E. Kydland & Scott Freeman, 2000. "Monetary Aggregates and Output," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1125-1135, December.
- Cuberes, David & Dougan, William, 2009.
"How Endogenous Is Money? Evidence from a New Microeconomic Estimate,"
17744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Cuberes & William R. Dougan, 2010. "How Endogenous Is Money? Evidence from a New Microeconomic Estimate," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:feu:wfeppr:y:2014:m:11:d:0:i:18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jinill, 2000. "Constructing and estimating a realistic optimizing model of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 329-359, April.
- Sustek, Roman, 2010. "Monetary aggregates and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 451-465, May.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 1999.
"Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
184, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2001.
"Does Money Illusion Matter?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1239-1262, December.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, "undated". "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 012, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 045, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2002.
"The Own-Price of Money and a New Channel of Monetary Transmission,"
NBER Working Papers
9341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2002. "The Own-Price of Money and a New Channel of Monetary Transmission," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 544, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mary G. Finn, 1996. "A theory of the capacity utilization/inflation relationship," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 67-86.
- Scheffel, Eric, 2008. "A Credit-Banking Explanation of the Equity Premium, Term Premium, and Risk-Free Rate Puzzles," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/30, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:1:p:90-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.