X-Efficiency and Allocative Efficiency: What Have We Learned?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Nathan, 2003. "Normative behavioral economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 411-427, September.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2001. "Transformation Pressure and Growth - a Missing Link in Macroeconomics," Research Papers in Economics 2001:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2006. "Technical Efficiency in an RD Intensive Industry: Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 389, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Aidan R. Vining, 2016. "What Is Public Agency Strategic Analysis (PASA) and How Does It Differ from Public Policy Analysis and Firm Strategy Analysis?," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-31, December.
- Cruz-Cázares, Claudio & Bayona-Sáez, Cristina & García-Marco, Teresa, 2013. "You can’t manage right what you can’t measure well: Technological innovation efficiency," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1239-1250.
- Erixon, Lennart, 1998. "The Theory of Transformation Pressure - a New Perspective on Growth and Economic Policy," Research Papers in Economics 1998:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:decono:v:166:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10645-017-9312-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Antonio Slaibe Postali, 2014. "Oil windfalls and tax inefficiency: evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:2:p:434-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.