Some Evidence on the Winner's Curse: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Rezende, 2008. "Econometrics of auctions by least squares," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 925-948.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Yves Le Roux, 1995. "Politique européenne d'exportation de céréales et comportements des opérateurs : une analyse économétrique des adjudications de restitutions," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 117(1), pages 31-48.
- Yusuke Matsuki, "undated". "A Distribution-Free Test of Monotonicity with an Application to Auctions," Working Papers e110, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Gordy, Michael B, 1998.
"Computationally Convenient Distributional Assumptions for Common-Value Auctions,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, August.
- Michael B. Gordy, "undated". "Computationally Convenient Distributional Assumptions for Common Value Auctions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael B. Gordy, 1997. "Computationally convenient distributional assumptions for common value auctions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Boeheim, Rene & Zulehner, Christine, 1996. "Auctions - A Survey," Economics Series 39, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Xue Wang, 2012. "Comparison of two parameterizations of the winner's curse model in a sample of Swedish Treasury auctions," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 100-113, May.
- Nombela, Gustavo & de Rus, Gines, 2001. "Auctions for Infrastructure Concessions with Demand Uncertainty and Unknown Costs," MPRA Paper 12023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James V. Koch & Richard J. Cebula, 2002. "Price, Quality, And Service On The Internet: Sense And Nonsense," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Kjell G. Nyborg & Kristian Rydqvist & Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2002. "Bidder Behavior in Multiunit Auctions: Evidence from Swedish Treasury Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 394-424, April.
- Boone, Audra L. & Harold Mulherin, J., 2008. "Do auctions induce a winner's curse? New evidence from the corporate takeover market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Chang N. Xuan & Daniel C. Quan, 2002. "Pricing Limited Partnerships in the Secondary Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(3), pages 215-234.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:81:y:1991:i:1:p:370-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.