Expenditures, Efficiency, and Equity in Education: The Federal Government's Role
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan B. Krueger, 2003. "Economic Considerations and Class Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 34-63, February.
- Welsch, David M. & Zimmer, David M., 2016. "The dynamic relationship between school size and academic performance: An investigation of elementary schools in Wisconsin," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 158-169.
- Deborah Lucas & Damien Moore, 2007. "The Student Loan Consolidation Option: An Analysis of an Exotic Financial Derivative: Working Paper 2007-05," Working Papers 18540, Congressional Budget Office.
- Norberg-Schönfeldt, Magdalena, 2004. "Children’s School Achievement and Parental Work: an analysis for Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 645, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Deborah Lucas & Damien Moore, 2007. "Guaranteed Versus Direct Lending: The Case of Student Loans: Working Paper 2007-09," Working Papers 18759, Congressional Budget Office.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:2:p:46-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.