Multiplicity of Equilibria and Fluctuations in Dynamic Imperfectly Competitive Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 79 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2007. "Incomplete information and self-fulfilling prophecies," Working Papers 2007-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Anindya Banerjee, 2001.
"Industry structure and the dynamics of price adjustment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15), pages 1889-1901.
- Anindya Banerjee & Bill Russell, 2000. "Industry Structure and the Dynamics of Price Adjstment," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 121, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Banerjee, A. & Russell, B., 2000. "Industry Structure and the Dynamics of Price Adjustment," Economics Working Papers eco2000/22, European University Institute.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1998. "Indeterminacy and Sunspots with Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 58-96, July.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1996. "Indeterminancy and Sunspots with Constant Returns," Working Papers 96-44, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bill Russell, 2006. "Non-Stationary Inflation and the Markup: an Overview of the Research and some Implications for Policy," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 191, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1992. "Nicht-kompetitive Gütermärkte im makroökonomischen Modell," Discussion Papers, Series I 263, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2003. "Chômage d’équilibre, équilibres multiples et défauts de coordination," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(4), pages 523-562, Décembre.
- Bougheas, Spiros, 2002. "Optimism, education and industrial development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2008. "Business cycles with free entry ruled by animal spirits," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3502-3519, November.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2003. "Business Cycles with Free Entry Ruled by Animal Spirits," CEPR Discussion Papers 3919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Laurent & Hélène Zajdela, 1999. "Emploi, salaire et coordination des activités," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 67-100.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schmmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1990. "External Increasing Returns , Short-Lived Agents and Long- Lived Waste," Papers 8903, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- , 1990. "External increasing returns, short-lived agents and long-lived waste," Working Paper 91-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Nicolas Sanz & Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2006. "Trade unions, efficiency wages and employment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(4), pages 1-8.
- Johri, Alok, 2001. "Markups and the Seasonal Cycle," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 367-395, July.
- Domenico Marchetti, 2002. "Markups and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Branches," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell Cooper & B. Ravikumar, 1990. "Participation Dynamics: Sunspots and Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans van Ees & Harry Garretsen, 1992. "On the Contribution of New Keynesian Economics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 465-477, Fall.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2006:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:2:p:353-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed