Multiplicity of Equilibria and Fluctuations in Dynamic Imperfectly Competitive Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2007. "Incomplete information and self-fulfilling prophecies," Working Papers 2007-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Anindya Banerjee, 2001.
"Industry structure and the dynamics of price adjustment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15), pages 1889-1901.
- Anindya Banerjee & Bill Russell, 2000. "Industry Structure and the Dynamics of Price Adjstment," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 121, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Banerjee, A. & Russell, B., 2000. "Industry Structure and the Dynamics of Price Adjustment," Economics Working Papers eco2000/22, European University Institute.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1998. "Indeterminacy and Sunspots with Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 58-96, July.
- Bill Russell, 2006. "Non-Stationary Inflation and the Markup: an Overview of the Research and some Implications for Policy," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 191, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1992. "Nicht-kompetitive Gütermärkte im makroökonomischen Modell," Discussion Papers, Series I 263, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Edward N. Gamber, 1991. "Magnification effects and acyclical real wages," Working Paper 9105, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2003. "Chômage d’équilibre, équilibres multiples et défauts de coordination," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(4), pages 523-562, Décembre.
- Bougheas, Spiros, 2002. "Optimism, education and industrial development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2008.
"Business cycles with free entry ruled by animal spirits,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3502-3519, November.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2003. "Business Cycles with Free Entry Ruled by Animal Spirits," CEPR Discussion Papers 3919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Laurent & Hélène Zajdela, 1999. "Emploi, salaire et coordination des activités," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 67-100.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schmmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1990.
"External Increasing Returns , Short-Lived Agents and Long- Lived Waste,"
8903, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- , 1990. "External increasing returns, short-lived agents and long-lived waste," Working Paper 91-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Nicolas Sanz & Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2006. "Trade unions, efficiency wages and employment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(4), pages 1-8.
- Johri, Alok, 2001. "Markups and the Seasonal Cycle," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 367-395, July.
- Domenico Marchetti, 2002. "Markups and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Branches," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell Cooper & B. Ravikumar, 1990. "Participation Dynamics: Sunspots and Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans van Ees & Harry Garretsen, 1992. "On the Contribution of New Keynesian Economics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 465-477, Fall.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2006:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:2:p:353-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.