Long-term Unemployment and Macroeconomic Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2017.
"Crisis, potential output and hysteresis,"
CEPII research center, issue 149, pages 1-14.
- Daniel Kienzler & Kai D. Schmid, 2014.
"Hysteresis in Potential Output and Monetary Policy,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(4), pages 371-396, September.
- Kienzler, Daniel & Schmid, Kai D., 2013. "Hysteresis in Potential Output and Monetary Policy," Working Papers on Finance 1328, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Jarmila Botev & Jean-Marc Fournier & Nigel Pain & Elena Rusticelli, 2016. "Can an Increase in Public Investment Sustainably Lift Economic Growth?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1351, OECD Publishing.
- Shah, Anwar, 1988. "Public infrastructure and private sector profitability and productivity in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 100, The World Bank.
- Spahn, Heinz-Peter, 1998. "Heterogeneous labour, the unemployment equilibrium, and the natural rate," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 2/1998, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Dennis J. Snower, 1993. "Insider-Outsider-Beziehungen und Einkommensverteilung," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 19(4), pages 461-469.
- Daniel Kienzler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2013.
"Monetary Policy and Hysteresis in Potential Output,"
IMK Working Paper
116-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kienzler, Daniel & Schmid, Kai Daniel, 2013. "Monetary policy and hysteresis in potential output," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 55, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:1993:v:19i:4p:461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Wage gaps, hysteresis and structural unemployment: The West German labour market in the seventies and eighties," Kiel Working Papers 358, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:38-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.