Long-term Unemployment and Macroeconomic Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2017.
"Crisis, potential output and hysteresis,"
CEPII research center, issue 149, pages 1-14.
- Mourougane, Annabelle, 2017. "Crisis, potential output and hysteresis," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 1-14.
- , 2015. "Crisis, Potential Output And Hysteresis," Working Papers 2015-631, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Daniel Kienzler & Kai D. Schmid, 2014. "Hysteresis in Potential Output and Monetary Policy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(4), pages 371-396, 09.
- Kienzler, Daniel & Schmid, Kai D., 2013. "Hysteresis in Potential Output and Monetary Policy," Working Papers on Finance 1328, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Wage gaps, hysteresis and structural unemployment: The West German labour market in the seventies and eighties," Kiel Working Papers 358, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Jarmila Botev & Jean-Marc Fournier & Nigel Pain & Elena Rusticelli, 2016. "Can an Increase in Public Investment Sustainably Lift Economic Growth?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1351, OECD Publishing.
- Shah, Anwar, 1988. "Public infrastructure and private sector profitability and productivity in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 100, The World Bank.
- Spahn, Heinz-Peter, 1998. "Heterogeneous labour, the unemployment equilibrium, and the natural rate," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 2/1998, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Dennis J. Snower, 1993. "Insider-Outsider-Beziehungen und Einkommensverteilung," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 19(4), pages 461-469.
- Daniel Kienzler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Hysteresis in Potential Output," IMK Working Paper 116-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kienzler, Daniel & Schmid, Kai Daniel, 2013. "Monetary policy and hysteresis in potential output," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 55, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:1993:v:19i:4p:461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Wage gaps, hysteresis and structural unemployment: The West German labour market in the seventies and eighties," Kiel Working Papers 358, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:38-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed