Competition and Cooperation in the Market for Exclusionary Rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas ECONOMIDES, 2011.
"Broadband Openness Rules Are Fully Justified by Economic Research,"
Communications & Strategies,
IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(84), pages 127-151, 4th quart.
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. "Broadband Openness Rules Are Fully Justified by Economic Research," Working Papers 10-02, NET Institute, revised Apr 2010.
- Gaynor, Martin & Vogt, William B., 2000.
"Antitrust and competition in health care markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.),Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 27, pages 1405-1487,
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, "undated". "Antitrust and Competition in Health Care Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E29, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 1999. "Antitrust and Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 7112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Spector, 2011. "Exclusive contracts and demand foreclosure," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 619-638, December.
- Will Gans & Beat Hintermann, 2013.
"Market Effects of Voluntary Climate Action by Firms: Evidence from the Chicago Climate Exchange,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(2), pages 291-308, June.
- Will Gans & Beat Hintermann, 2011. "Market Effects of Voluntary Climate Action by Firms: Evidence from the Chicago Climate Exchange," CESifo Working Paper Series 3445, CESifo.
- Church, J. & Gandal, N., 1993.
"Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products,"
3-93, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Church, Jeffrey & Gandal, Neil, 1993. "Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275574, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Jeffrey Church & Neil Gandal, 1993. "Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products," Industrial Organization 9311001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Church, J. & Gandal, N., 1993. "Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products," Papers 9303, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Roux, Catherine & Thöni, Christian, 2015.
"Collusion among many firms: The disciplinary power of targeted punishment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 83-93.
- Catherine Roux & Christian Thöni, 2013. "Collusion Among Many Firms: The Disciplinary Power of Targeted Punishment," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 13.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2008.
"Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition: An Analysis of Restructured US Electricity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 237-266, March.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2007. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 13507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushnell, James & Mansur, Erin T. & Saravia, Celeste, 2008. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure and Competition: An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13130, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Upender Subramanian & Jagmohan S. Raju & Z. John Zhang, 2013. "Exclusive Handset Arrangements in the Wireless Industry: A Competitive Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 246-270, March.
- Park, Gunno & Kim, Marco JinHwan & Kang, Jina, 2015. "Competitive embeddedness: The impact of competitive relations among a firm's current alliance partners on its new alliance formations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 196-208.
- William James Adams, 1987. "Should merger policy be changed? An antitrust perspective," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 31, pages 173-198.
- Rachael Goodhue & Leo Simon, 2016. "Agricultural contracts, adverse selection, and multiple inputs," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-33, December.
- Jamie Brown-Kruse & Steven R Elliot & Rob Godby, 1995. "Strategic Manipulation of Pollution Permit Markets: An Experimental Approach," Department of Economics Working Papers 1995-03, McMaster University.
- Michel Glais, 1987. "Les fondements micro-économiques de la jurisprudence concurrentielle (française et européenne)," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(1), pages 75-116.
- Beat Hintermann, 2013. "Market Power in Emission Permit Markets: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 4447, CESifo.
- Martin, Sheila Ann, 1992. "The effectiveness of state technology incentives: evidence from the machine tool industry," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000011381, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Elliott, Steven R. & Godby, Robert & Kruse, Jamie Brown, 2003. "An experimental examination of vertical control and cost predation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 253-281, February.
- Beat Hintermann, 2017. "Market Power in Emission Permit Markets: Theory and Evidence from the EU ETS," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(1), pages 89-112, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:2:p:109-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.