Sex Role Socialization and Labor Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier G. Polavieja & Lucinda Platt, 2010.
"Girls like pink: Explaining sex-typed occupational aspirations amongst young children,"
2010-19, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Javier Polavieja & Lucinda Platt, 2010. "Girls like Pink: Explaining Sex-Typed Occupational Aspirations amongst Young Children," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 844.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Olivier Baguelin, 2005. "Understanding socio-demographic disparities in the labor market : the case for a motivation-based theory," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jennifer Ball, 2014. "She works hard for the money: women in Kansas agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(4), pages 593-605, December.
- Schilt Kristen & Wiswall Matthew, 2008. "Before and After: Gender Transitions, Human Capital, and Workplace Experiences," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-28, September.
- Brown, Charles & Corcoran, Mary, 1997.
"Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male-Female Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 431-465, July.
- Charles Brown & Mary Corcoran, 1996. "Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male/Female Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 5580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flora M. Diaz-Perez & Olga Gonzalez-Morales, 2011. "Employment, Gender, Education And Other Relevant Variables: The Financial Crisis Impact In Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p478, European Regional Science Association.
- Olivier Baguelin, 2005. "Self-esteem achievement through work and socio-demographic disparities in the labor market," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Olivier Baguelin, 2005. "Stratégies d'accès à l'estime de soi et relation d'emploi," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:75:y:1985:i:2:p:275-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.