Industrial Bases and City Sizes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Audretsch & Marcel Hülsbeck & Erik Lehmann, 2012.
"Regional competitiveness, university spillovers, and entrepreneurial activity,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 587-601, October.
- Audretsch, David B. & Hülsbeck, Marcel & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Regional competitiveness, university spillovers and entrepreneurial activity," UO Working Papers 02-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Vuri, Daniela, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and market size. The case of young college graduates in Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 848-858, October.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," Development Working Papers 280, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and market size. The case of young college graduates in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 775, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3145, CESifo Group Munich.
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Vuri, Daniela, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size: The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 5098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," CEIS Research Paper 171, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2010.
- Helen Louri, 1988. "Urban Growth and Productivity: The Case of Greece," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(5), pages 433-438, October.
- Sen, Hu & Chunxia, Yang & Xueshuai, Zhu & Zhilai, Zheng & Ya, Cao, 2015. "Distributions of region size and GDP and their relation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 430(C), pages 46-56.
- Mitra, Arup, 1999. "Agglomeration Economies as Manifested in Technical Efficiency at the Firm Level," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 490-500, May.
- Shiwei Hu & Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2014. "Smart Cities are Big Cities - Comparative Advantage in Chinese Cities," CESifo Working Paper Series 5028, CESifo Group Munich.
- Le Blanc, Gilles, 2000. "Regional Specialization, Local Externalities And Clustering In Information Technology Industries," ERSA conference papers ersa00p168, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:2:p:164-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.