Price Controls in a Posted Offer Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland, 2011.
"Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 291-302, August.
- Dirk Engelmann & Wieland Müllerz, 2011. "Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect," Post-Print peer-01053435, HAL.
- Bottino, Eleonora & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Goddio, Cintia & Kujal, Praveen, 2016. "What is a fair wage? Reference points, entitlements and gift exchange," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 125-135.
- Eleonora Bottino & Cintia Goddio & Praveen Kujal, 2013. "What is a fair wage? Reference points, Entitlements and Gift Exchange," Working Papers 13-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Lünser & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2016. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: an experimental study," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 47(1), pages 99-117, February.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2015. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312r, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kujal, Praveen, 2008. "Quantitative Restrictions in Experimental Posted-offer Markets," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Kujal, Praveen, 2003. "Quantitative restrictions in experimental posted-offer markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics we036125, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- D.J. Butler, 1990. "Experimental Techniques in Economics: Some lessons to date," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gode, Dhananjay (Dan) K. & Sunder, Shyam, 2004. "Double auction dynamics: structural effects of non-binding price controls," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1707-1731, July.
- Dhananjay (Dan) K. Gode & Shyam Sunder, 2000. "Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects Of Non-Binding Price Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm1, Yale School of Management.
- Dhananjay K. & Shyam Sunder, 2004. "Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects of Non-binding Price Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm141, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Huck, Steffen & Ruchala, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," CEPR Discussion Papers 6135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Ruchala & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," Discussion Papers 07-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kujal, Praveen, 1999. "Price ceilings and firm-specific quantity restrictions in posted-offer markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 389-406, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:1:p:218-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed