Price Controls in a Posted Offer Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland, 2011.
"Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 291-302, August.
- Dirk Engelmann & Wieland Müllerz, 2011. "Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect," Post-Print peer-01053435, HAL.
- Bottino, Eleonora & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Goddio, Cintia & Kujal, Praveen, 2016.
"What is a fair wage? Reference points, entitlements and gift exchange,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 125-135.
- Eleonora Bottino & Cintia Goddio & Praveen Kujal, 2013. "What is a fair wage? Reference points, Entitlements and Gift Exchange," Working Papers 13-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Lünser & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2016.
"Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: an experimental study,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(1), pages 99-117, February.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2015. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312r, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kujal, Praveen, 2008.
"Quantitative Restrictions in Experimental Posted-offer Markets,"
Handbook of Experimental Economics Results,
- Kujal, Praveen, 2003. "Quantitative restrictions in experimental posted-offer markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics we036125, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- D.J. Butler, 1990. "Experimental Techniques in Economics: Some lessons to date," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gode, Dhananjay (Dan) K. & Sunder, Shyam, 2004.
"Double auction dynamics: structural effects of non-binding price controls,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1707-1731, July.
- Dhananjay (Dan) K. Gode & Shyam Sunder, 2000. "Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects Of Non-Binding Price Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm1, Yale School of Management.
- Dhananjay K. & Shyam Sunder, 2004. "Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects of Non-binding Price Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm141, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Huck, Steffen & Ruchala, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," CEPR Discussion Papers 6135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kujal, Praveen, 1999. "Price ceilings and firm-specific quantity restrictions in posted-offer markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 389-406, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:1:p:218-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.