Vertical Integration: Does Product Price Rise or Fall?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tasneem Chipty, 2001. "Vertical Integration, Market Foreclosure, and Consumer Welfare in the Cable Television Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 428-453, June.
- McCormick, Robert E. & Shughart II, William F. & Tollison, Robert D., 2006. "A theory of commodity bundling in final product markets: Professor Hirshleifer meets Professor Becker," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 162-179, June.
- Pritchett, James G. & Liu, Donald J., 1998. "Estimating Backward Integration In A Primary Input Market: The Case Of U.S. Hog Industry," Conference Papers 14480, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Michel Moreaux & Claude Crampes, 1985. "Intégration verticale et rendements décroissants," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(4), pages 669-686.
- Williamson, Oliver, 2009.
"The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 111-134, December.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2002. "The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 171-195, Summer.
- Bruno Larue & Olivier Bonroy, 2009.
"Seemingly Competitive Food Retail Regulations: Who Do They Really Help?,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 305-324, September.
- Larue, B. & Bonroy, O., 2008. "Seemingly competitive food retail regulations : who do they really help ?," Working Papers 200801, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Richard S. Higgins, 2009. "Vertical merger: monopolization for downstream quasi-rents," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 183-191.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1998. "Privatwirtschaftliche Koordinierungsstrukturen in vertikal strukturierten Industrien: Eine Analyse der Stromwirtschaft auf Grundlage der neuen Institutionenökonomik," Kiel Working Papers 873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gupta, Barnali & Heywood, John S. & Pal, Debashis, 1995. "Strategic behavior downstream and the incentive to integrate: A spatial model with delivered pricing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 327-334, September.
- Livio Cricelli & Massimo Mastaldi & Nathan Levialdi, 1999. "Vertical Integration in International Telecommunication System," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(4), pages 337-353, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:3:p:334-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.