Altruism as an Outcome of Social Interaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khalil, Elias L., 2004. "What is altruism?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 97-123, February.
- Gale, Douglas, 2001. "Monotone Games with Positive Spillovers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 295-320, November.
- Powell, J.P., 2010. "The limits of economic self-interest : The case of open source software," Other publications TiSEM fc6d2aa1-8b29-40be-b888-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 1994. "The theory of reciprocity and of the choice of economic systems: an introduction," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 67-95, January.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 1984. "Théorie de la réciprocité et du choix des systèmes économiques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(5), pages 871-910.
- Mohammad Joarder & Syed Hasanuzzaman, 2008. "Migration decision from Bangladesh: permanent versus temporary," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 531-545, November.
- Marco Franco & Maurizio Benedetti & Massimo Folador & Roberto Manzi, 2015. "Pianoforte Group: Una storia di successo dei marchi Carpisa - Yamamay - Jaked ispirati alle origini del pensiero economico dell'Economia Civile," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 288, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Wagneur, Edouard, 1988. "Négociation collective et théorie des jeux : le rôle du temps dans la littérature récente," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(1), pages 68-95, mars.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 1995. "Unilateral altruism may be beneficial: A game-theoretic illustration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 275-281, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:2:p:216-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.